Subject: Translate words in html files.

Hi,

Which
document I need to edit to change the words that are generated in html format?

I don't know the details of the Docbook structure. I'm just a user.

For example, I would like to produce html documents in Esperanto, then I would like to change:

Table of Contents -> Indekso
Revision History -> Revizioj
Prev ->
Antaŭa