Subject: RE: [docbook] author

Hi!

> Also, what is the preferred tool for validating an XML document against a
list of Schematron rules?
> We use XMLMind for creating most of our docs, but it would be nice to have
a tool that could be called
> from the command line to do that.  The Schematron website lists two:
Amara, which hasn't been
> updated since 2006 (which I guess could mean "stable"), and "UBL interim",
whose website has disappeared.

You can also try XML ValidatorBuddy to run your Schematron validation which
is available from here:
http://xml-buddy.com/schematron-validation-tool.htm

Take the desktop application if you need to quickly validate one or multiple
files using a graphical user interface. If you want to do batch Schematron
validation use the command-line tool which is also part of the installation.
This way you can simply validate all XML files from a given folder and get a
validation report also in XML.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards

Clemens Uhlenhut