Subject: Re: [docbook] author

Le mercredi 16 décembre 2015 à 15:31 -0500, maxwell a écrit :
> I have a question about the <author> element. It can occur as a
> daughter of a bunch of elements, but there are two parents where its
> usage seems a bit unclear to me: <info> and <authorgroup>. The
> intent is clear: <author> should appear under <authorgroup> "when a
> document has multiple authors or collabarators"
[...]
> What is the intent if there's an <author> under both paths?

Maybe my memory is playing me false, but I *thought* (long back in the
DTD-only days), the *info element types used (author+|authorgroup).

I don't know the intent, but I can see that someone *might* want to
express A as the principal author, and B+C+D as a group of co-authors
(genuinely co-authors, not collaborators).

///Peter