Subject: Re: [docbook] Licencing

I'm sure that others in the group know this for sure and will correct me if I'm wrong:-), but my memory of the transition from SGML to XML is that "XML is SGML."

That is, a valid XML instance is also a valid SGML instance (the reverse, obviously, is not true:-).

If that is true, then it would seem that this license would still be fine (IANAL, but OASIS surely has one or more and could tell you for sure).

Richard Hamilton
-------
XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators