Subject: Re: [docbook] Add "danger" to the list of possible admonitions?

I totally agree with Thomas. As Thomas pointed out, there is an industry standard in Europe (maybe in other parts of the world too?) saying that you actually must differentiate between hazard statements. And danger is used to express a high risk of injury and/or death, whereas "caution" is actually something else. We’ve been "solving" this kind of issue before by introducing <caution role="danger">.

However, a more "generic" element would feel much better. And Dave... no, it’s not about CSS or other styling. It’s actually an element something that lots of our clients need.

Just my 2 cents…

/frank

Paligo - The truly user-friendly CMS for technical documentation
www.paligo.se