Subject: XSL Transition help

Hello,
  We are looking at transitioning XML editors, and are having some issues with our XSL sheets.  The transformation mostly works with the existing editor, but is lacking is some areas with the new one. There are custom processing instructions and emphasis roles that also use specialized icons, but are broken in both versions.  Does anyone have a place/person that I can contact to get these corrected, and some additional features implemented?  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Wes Warner
Director Flight Technical
o. 949-892-4332   m. 714-863-5065
Have Fun!    jetsuite.com/values

Offering WiFi-equipped Phenom 100s & CJ3s.
To Fly: 866 779 7770

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.