Subject: DocBook schema tracker now on GitHub

As part of our efforts to transition from SourceForge to GitHub, we have moved the issues tracker for requests for DocBook schema changes to GitHub at:

https://github.com/docbook/docbook/issues

The old one on SourceForge will no longer accept new requests, and we have copied any active RFEs from there to GitHub.

--
Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises