dsaw-program message

Subject: RE: [dsaw-program] Potential speaker

It seems to me that the official invite should come from ITU-T and I will
hold a place for him in Session 2? Please ask him for bio and photo, send to
me and we will have the other info up on the website soon for speakers.
Thanks,
Dee Schur
Member Support
www.oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Eliot Christian [mailto:echristian@usgs.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 6:38 AM
To: Carol Cosgrove-Sacks; Dee Schur
Cc: richard.hill@itu.int; simao.campos@itu.int;
dsaw-program@lists.oasis-open.org

At 02:06 AM 7/15/2006, Carol Cosgrove-Sacks wrote:
>Yes, we agreed we should have a speaker on the Tampere Convention.

Sounds good to me!

>Who will decide which session to slot him in? Have we news from Eliot?

Hello, I am back from Ireland. Sorry to have been out of touch for so long.

I will be on the coordination call at 9:00 this morning (Skype:
+99008275704721)

Eliot

This list is used by the program planning participants of the Workshop on

"Advances on ICT Standards used in Public Warnings for Disaster Reduction"

[organized by ITU-T and OASIS].

To minimize spam in the archives, participants must subscribe before posting

to this list.

Subscribe:

dsaw-program-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org

Un-Subscribe: