dsaw-program message

Subject: Re: [dsaw-program] RE: ITU-T/OASIS meeting tomorrow

Dear Steering Group colleagues,

I simply found a reference in a journal about alerts and disasters to
the Canadian GPHIN and to UPS (one of the biggest global express
carriers) and sent the information to Dee. I do NOT have any contacts
with these organisations. I do not know if they use CAP. But it seems to
me that they are organisations who should be informed about the Joint
ITU-OASIS Workshop. Can any of you give Dee any more assistance on
making contact with them?

Thanks

Dr Carol