dsaw-program message

Subject: RE: ETSI EMTEL Speaker for workshop

Title: ITU Normal.dot

Ian,

Yes, I confirm that we would like you to speak at the event.

However, in the meantime the slot we had planned for you (ETSI) has been filled by someone else.

But I believe that there are still empty slots so that we can schedule you.

Dee Shur, copied on this message, will be confirming that and sending you the formal invitation.

Thanks and best,

Richard

Richard Hill

Counsellor, ITU-T SG2