Subject: RE: All quiet on the oasis-open front

We will undoubtedly need to address these issues once technical discussions
begin, but for now we have a number of process issues to sort out. I will
post a separate email in a moment outlining what the principal goal of this
discussion list is over the next several weeks.

James (DSML Discussion Lead)
--
James Tauber
jtauber@bowstreet.com