Subject: RESEND: informal meeting at XML Europe next week

[whoops, this got sent prematurely]

We are arranging to have a meeting room during the OASIS meetings at XML
Europe next week in Paris. I am envisaging an informal meeting to further
discuss our statement of purpose, deliverables, etc.

I want to stress that this is an informal meeting and no final decisions
will be made at the meeting as I realise many of you will not be there. I am
hoping that shortly after the meeting, however, we will be able to submit a
request for a formal technical committee for DSML with our first official
meeting around Catalyst (and probably another one at the OASIS meetings in
Montreal in August).

I would be interested to know which of you will be in Paris next week and I
look forward to meeting some of you there.

In the meantime, I encourage continuing discussion of our statement of
purpose, deliverables and meeting schedule.

James
--
James Tauber
jtauber@bowstreet.com