Subject: [dsml] DSML V2 10/31 Meeting Minutes

All,

Here are the meeting minutes from today's call. if you have any changes or corrections please let me know.

I think we are on the home stretch now.

Thanks,
Winston

Title: DSML TC Minutes 2001-10-31

DSML TC Minutes 2001-10-31

James Tauber

Winston Bumpus

Christine Tomlinson

Nigel Jacobs

Jeff Parham

Andy Harjanto

John McGarvey

Mark Wahl

Shon Vella

Agenda:

1)      Review DSML V2 Draft 8

2)      Review outstanding work in the specification

a.       Need to address issue of XSI versus XSD types

b.      Andy will also write up some words around Authentication for future implementations beyond SOAP over HTTP.

c.       Christine will add Bibliography

d.      Christine will review for MUST, MAY, and SHOULD

3)      Discuss process to start review and standards phase

a.       Winston read the process from the OASIS process document

b.      It was agreed that we appear close enough to be able to make the November 30th deadline.

c.       Winston will review requirements for submission for OASIS Standard and circulate to TC in English

d.      We will target to have the deliverables ready for submission by November 21st.

call next week same time same number.