Subject: Re: [dsml] submitting a spec to OASIS

Here's a bit of a reword of Jeff's text. My intention is to move the
DSMLv2 to the beginning as the focus:

"The Directory Services Markup Language version 2.0 (DSMLv2) is an XML
application that provides a method for expressing directory queries,
updates, and the results of these operations. Whereas DSMLv1 provides a
means for representing directory contents XML documents, DSMLv2 with
bindings such as the SOAP Request/Response Binding, allows for directories
to be manipulated via XML."

ciao,
Christine