Subject: [dsml] Fwd: Congrats!

All,

I am sending the results of the OASIS Ballot to you. Yes, it passed and
has become an OASIS standard. We will need to make a small edit to the
spec and mark it as an OASIS Standard. Yeah!!!!!!!! (I think I can take
care of that detail.)

Thanks to you for your efforts and spirit of cooperation. We had a goal
when we met last July and we succeeded. You can be proud of this new
standard and your contributions.

I look forward to an interoperability event when we have enough
implementations ready and working together again on the next
generation.

Sincerely,
Winston Bumpus
Co-Chair DSTC, OASIS
Director of Open Technologies and Standard
Novell, Inc.
--- Begin Message ---
Kathryn, Winston:

Congratulations on your specifications being approved as OASIS
Standards! I'm very happy with the results of the ballot, as I'm sure
you are.

There's one more thing to do to finish this up: I need each of your TCs'
editors to create a new version of the spec document that recognizes the
spec's new status. Something like "Approved as an OASIS Standard April
2002" or labeled as an OASIS Standards rather than a Committee Spec,
etc. on the title page and/or in the status section of the doc. Put the
new doc at the same URL location as the previous version. I will add
links to these docs on the OASIS Standards page at
http://www.oasis-open.org/specs/index.shtml

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations