Subject: DSML V2 Futures

All,

There has been several discussions and proposals for enhancements and
extensions. I think we need to schedule a face-to-face meeting to work
through the issues. I have also asked for those suggesting extensions to
write them up and submit them to the list ion preparation for a
face-to-face.

Novell is willing to host a face-to-face in Provo during the week of
May 19th.

Are people interested attending or are there some other alternatives.

Winston Bumpus
Director of Open Technologies and Standards
Novell, Inc.