Subject: DSML V2 Certification and Possible face-to-face

All,

As the result of a recent call wit Patrick Gannon and Karl Best, I have
been asked to ask you if anyone is interested in the development of aq
DSML V2 certification program. I have told them that I would let them
know what the interest was by June 30th, this Friday.

Please let me know your thoughts or concerns.

Also on a second subject. We had discussed the possibility of a
face-to-face.  Feedback I received suggested that folks would like to
see proposals for DSML V2.X or V3 before a face to face. I have yet to
receive any proposals although one has been promised by Novell's
engineering folks.

I am suggesting that we meet in conjunctions with the July Open Group
Meeting in boston. I think I can secure an entire day (Thursday) of the
week. (see http://www.opengroup.org/boston2003/ ).

As a number of us will be there already this might work for some of
us.

Please let me know your thoughts on either of these ideas,

Thanks,
Winston Bumpus
OASIS - DSTC, Co-Chair