Subject: RE: [dss-x] DSS-X Visible Signatures Profile

Konrad,

I look forward to reading this and working on this profile in DSS.

How would you see this relating to a possible profile for signing PDF
documents?  Would this be a sub-profile?

Uri - what are your view on this?

Nick

Consider the environment before printing this mail.
"Thales e-Security Limited is incorporated in England and Wales with company
registration number 2518805. Its registered office is located at 2 Dashwood
Lang Road, The Bourne Business Park, Addlestone, Nr. Weybridge, Surrey KT15
2NX.
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It may also be
privileged. It is only intended for the stated addressee(s) and access to it
by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee or the
intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other
way use or rely on the information contained in this e-mail. Such
unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error
please delete it (and all copies) from your system, please also inform us
immediately on +44 (0)1844 201800 or email postmaster@thales-esecurity.com.
Commercial matters detailed or referred to in this e-mail are subject to a
written contract signed for and on behalf of Thales e-Security Limited".