Subject: DSS-X- URGENT: IDTrust section potential projects discussion on Monday7th January 2008

Dear all,

Last Monday 7th of January we did not reach quorum (in fact we were only
5) and we decided to skip discussions on all the items of the agenda but
the one on the potential project proposals to the IDTrust section.

Hal gave some details of IDTrust membership, which you will find in the
minutes that will be posted soon. After that, the question whether this
TC could prepare some projects proposals that the IDTrust section could
fund, was raised. Some ideas were put on the table. Hal mentioned the
possibility of a project that could help in the promotion of the TC work
itself, like production of a whitepaper on the benefits of DSS-X
protocols suit, for instance...

We agreed in asking your opinion on the possibility of producing this
proposal, and if you find interesting, asking for some volunteers that
could help in making this proposal, as the deadline is pretty tight
(actually 11th January!). So if any of you find interesting to do this
work and is willing to work in the production of the proposal, please
send an email asap.

Should any of the attendees in the call has any comment on this
briefing, do not hesitate in sending an email to the list

Best regards

Juan Carlos.