Subject: Re: [dss-x] Initial draft of the Visual Signature profile

Dear all,

Ezer Farhi wrote:
> Hello Leonard,
>
> Follows some my comments on your raised issues:
> - The digital signature value is indeed not applicable to PDF,

I'm not sure this is true ... the only English resource I have on this
is the following and I'm not sure it's publicly available ...

cf. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/iel5/10823/34117/01625379.pdf#page=5 :

Ezer Farhi wrote:
>  but may
> be applicable to other document formats such as the one that is used in
> the Austrian Federal Chancellery.

Some Resources on this, unfortunately in German ... I'll translate the
relevant sections as soon as I have identified, which they are ...

Projektseite auf EGovLabs
http://egovlabs.gv.at/projects/pdf-as/
Spezifikation der PDF-Amtssignatur
http://egovlabs.gv.at/docman/view.php/8/26/PDF-AS-Spezifikation-2.0.0.pdf