Subject: AW: AW: [dss-x] Multisignature individual report: more usage of ValidDetail/InvalidDetail elements

Hi Juan Carlos,

as briefly discussed yesterday, there are pros and cons
related to this proposal.

Among the pros is certainly the fact, that we would
only make use of the structures (ValidDetail, InvalidDetail,...)
defined in the Core and hence the "basic" and "advanced" report would be
based on equal grounds.

On the other hand there seems to be a serious argument against
this proposal, as we would not be able to define the logical structure
of the advanced verification report as schema, but only in text form,
which may make it much harder to reach interoperability and assess conformity.
As those verification reports will especially be considered by auditors, it
would be of great value, if there would be an easy possibility
to check whether a verification report "seems to be complete", because it
satisfies a certain schema.

Because of the con sketched above I would prefer to keep the
schema-based approach.

@all: Are there any other opinions?

BR,
  Detlef