Subject: DSS-X: next meeting issues

Dear Clemens,

Next conf call is the first of the two ones devoted to the encryption
profile. I think that it would be helpful to think in advance on the
issues that you would like to be discussed (and eventually agreed if
required) on this profile so that at the meeting we could see effective
progress...Could you please let us know how do you think that we could
get the maximum benefit of the next call, ie, maybe by enumerating the
issues that you would like to be discussed in the next conf call, or any
other suggestion that you may have?

Thank you very much

Regards

Juan Carlos.