Subject: a new Wiki that focues on Electronic Signatures Legistlation and Regulations

Hi All,

I thought you might be interested to hear about a wiki that focuses on electronic signatures legislation & regulations around the world that was launched recently @ http://www.esignaturelegalwiki.org.

As a vendor that specializes in digital signatures software, we are constantly exposed to updates in this field, that said we are receiving frequent requests for information from both companies and legislators concerning electronic signature legislation world-wide.

The goal of this wiki is to create a free, complete, up-to-date and reliable world-wide electronic signature legislation guide. It is built in collaboration by lawyers, users and experts from around the globe. This project was inspired by Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, and by the needs of companies, legislators and software vendors for an up-to-date source for electronic signatures legislation.

I hope you will take part in this project and join our growing community.

Ezer Farhi,

ARX