Subject: ISO activity on long term signatures.

Dear all,

I have found the link where the Japanesse proposal for a new work item
on long term signatures may be downloaded:

http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink/7766519/154n522_Presentation_of_possible_new_work_item_on__Long_Term_Signature_as_Evidence_.pdf?func=doc.Fetch&nodeid=7766519

In the next minutes I will send a notification to Riccardo Genghini, the
ETSI ESI TC chairman.

Regards

Juan Carlos