Subject: Your availabiliity for putting effort in the interoperability testing?

Dear all,
at the last call we were discussing about the
interoperability. One of the main outcomes was to try to assess the
amount of work that the members of the TC could offer for defining,
organizing, and conducting the interoperability tests, in order to see
if it is feasible or not to go on with the effort.

The specific questions addressed to each member of the TC are:

1. Are you able to commit time for working on the definition,
    organization and conduction of the interoperability tests?

2. If so, could you please provide a rough estimation of the amount of
    time (person-days) and any temporal restriction (i.e., from March
    to June, etc...)

May we kindly ask to provide these details as soon as possible so that
at the next call (February, 15th) we may have a more precise picture of
the actual situation in terms of what the TC members may provide and
have the subsequent discussion and decission making?

Thank you very much indeed for your kind help

Regards,

Stefan and Juan Carlos.