Subject: Outcome of second call between ETSI and OASIS regarding interoperabilitytests organization

Dear all,

On the 20th April, we had a call with representatives of OASIS and ETSI.
Below follows the main outcome of that meeting. May I suggest that the
TC comments this at the next call, specially the strategy for completing
the actions assigned to our TC? Of special relevance is the estimation
of required resources from this TC in terms of preparing and supporting
the tests, as this could impact in the possibility of exploring with
OASIS and ETSI how to get these resources...

At the same time, I have to mention that unfortunatelly I will be in
Brussels in a meeting that day.... I could try to join for the roll
call, but not sure I may stay during the whole meeting...

Thank you

Regards

Juan Carlos.

Conclusions and actions of the call held between ETSI and OASIS
regarding conduction of dss interoeprability tests

1. As for the type of event. It was agreed in considering that the best
way would be to organize first a kind of informal interop event. Then
very likely in the future, based on this one, a more formal event could
be organized...

2. as for timing,ETSI mentioned that October, November are very busy
periods for them....

3. Need to identify resources estimation, elapsed times, funding
requirements, so....

4. The following actions were identified:

Jamie Clark (from OASIS) will start a spreadsheet for capturing relevant
effors, elapsed times and estimations of costs

All to provide feedback on the spreadsheet

All to fulfil their corresponding part.

The OASIS DSS-X TC to:

1. estimate effort required for support the long event (type of support)

2. estimate elapsed time when it may have documentation directly
uploadable at ETSI portal.

3. Decide on the specific features of the portal that will be used
during the event (i.e., to define how the participants will conduct the
interoperability tests using the portal).

4. Identify window time for conducting the event.