Subject: CEN premises close at 18:00..

Dear all,

I will try to join at 18:00 sharp, but I have been told that minutes
after, an alarm will ring and would be kicked off from CEN premises,
where I have had the meeting in Brussels...in sumary, not sure whether I
will be able to do that...in addition to that, my cellular phone
provider has not activated yet (after promising that they  had already
done) the roaming for my phone and without internet I can not call
.....sorry for that...

Regards

Juan Carlos.