Subject: Finalizing 2.0 core

Hi folks,

looking at the current version of core spec I see the components  'Info'
and 'Description' a bit under-specified. I wonder whether we can add
some more documentation as these are the 'real' new elements in this
version? On the other hand I wonder whether any existing mechanism can
be used to achieve a similar instance-self-describing functionality.
Dtmo e.g. RDF could be capable of providing such functionality. The big
advantage would be that we could build upon an existing standard and are
able to split this topic from the core spec.

Any opinions?

Looking forward to hear you tonight,

Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas Kühne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales