Subject: Re: ETSI STF 539

Hi Anders,  hi Juan Carlos,

regardless of some ongoing discussions with OASIS regarding the
version's namespace I would like to send you our current working draft.
An open topic are the elements 'Info' and 'Description' intended to
offer a self describing mechanism for DSS instances. Maybe we will drop
these elements in favour of e.g. an RDF mechanism, maybe we'll flesh up
the descriptions of this topics.

You'll find the spec and the related XML schemes, JSON schema and
OpenAPI document attached. Comments very welcome!

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas Kühne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales