Subject: Re: [dss-x] XML & JSON name mapping irritations

Hi Ernst Jan,

thank you for your quick (and positive) response! Freshly motivated I
addressed the other topics of our last call (see recent version attached):

Decouple names in semantic model and XML syntax:
As far as I understood there is currently only the ID & IDREF elements
in Base64Data that does not match the CamelCase naming scheme. So I
introduced the option to specify a 'modelName' attribute to each element
if it deviates from the XML name. For just these two elements I did not
introduce an programmatic handling but added a sentence into the 'XML
syntax' section comment. See section 4.1.6 & 4.1.6.2

Making 'operations' more explicit:
With the given 'feature' of arbitrary grouping I introduced a new
'operation' group and added a bitr opx explanatory comment to this new
section (4.2.). Is this a useful way to proceed or do we need additional
mechanisms /restructurings?

Greetings,

Andreas