Subject: AW: [dss-x] Status of next editor revisions for CSD02 candidates

Dear colleagues,

due to another meeting, I will not be able to attend today.
Sorry.

Nevertheless I would like to propose that we
submit a short paper, which provides an overview of the DSS v2
family for the Open Identity Summit 2019. The deadline
has been extended to November 4th. See
https://websites.fraunhofer.de/Open_Identity_Summit_2019/

BR,
  dh

-----UrsprÃngliche Nachricht-----
Von: dss-x@lists.oasis-open.org <dss-x@lists.oasis-open.org> Im Auftrag von Mr. Stefan Hagen
Gesendet: Montag, 22. Oktober 2018 11:57
An: dss-x@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear all,

we are currently still investigating how we can provide the prose and the schema files in concert and updated with the implementation of the public comments received.

The focus is not on a best but on a sound approach.

Unfortunately I had less time available before today's meeting than anticipated, so I am sorry for the lack of visible progress in the documents themselves.

I noted from the JIRA traffic, that ANdreas is going fast through the public comments from ETSI so overall it is looking good.

Please all rtemeber, that toda we meet already one hour earlier than before was usual.

This should reenable cultivated European dinners for the members of the TC which I am looking forward to :-)

All the best and meet you on the call at 17:00 CEST, Stefan