dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Call For Use Cases

Title: Call For Use Cases
It was, in fact, myself rather than my colleague John Ross who volunteered.  Though, John, if you want to step into my place or if the committee want to appoint John in my place .......

Nick Pope
-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Zuccherato [mailto:robert.zuccherato@entrust.com]
Sent: 16 December 2002 18:55
To: 'DSS TC'
Subject: [dss] Call For Use Cases

As a result of the conference call today I would like to issue a call for use cases relevant to the scope and deliverables of the DSS TC.  As a reminder, the TC Statement of Purpose and Deliverables are available at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/dss/charter.shtml.  The TC will decide which use cases are applicable to its work and use them to draft requirements.

The TC today voted to appoint a sub-committee to gather use cases and make recommendations on which use cases the TC will focus.  This sub-committee is comprised of:

Krishna Sankar
Manoj K. Srivastava
John Messing
John Ross

The sub-committee has an action to report back to the TC by the meeting on January 27, 2003, thus use cases should be submitted to the mail list in advance of that date.

I would like to encourage anyone with any relevant use cases to submit them.

Thanks,

        Robert Zuccherato.