dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] client-side hashing

Title: RE: [dss] client-side hashing

Nick;

I would think we would be interested in the notarisation type service.  If I'm not mistaken, I think the Corporate Seal use case would cover this type of service.  The policy of the server applying the corporate seal may require the document to meat certain requirements before a signature is applied.  Similarly, I can see a potential need in this environment for the server to archive documents that it has signed.

        Robert.