dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Signature Verification Output

Trevor,

I think it is not necessary to return the transformed data in
every case. Instead, the requester should be able to specify
wheter he wants this additional information or not.

However, I *strongly* believe that the ability to get back
the transformed data is an important feature. Otherwise the
client must process the transforms himself to find out about
the actually signed data. This means that he needs C14N algs
implementations, an XPath implementation, an XSLT imple-
mentation, ...

/Gregor

smime.p7s