dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] EPM postmark

Juan Carlos & Trevor,

Whilst I have no problem with defining the services in a way so that they
can be decoupled, it should also be possible to provide a single integrated
service that provides all the user needs in a single request.  Significant
cost savings and efficiencies are achievable with such an integrated
service.

Nick