dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] EPM postmark

I am obliged to declare on behalf of my company, Security & Standards Ltd,
that our patent
mentioned earlier includes a variation where a "seal" is issued based on the
validity of a signature and associated certificates.

Nick

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/members/leave_workgroup.php