dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Clarification on scope please - What is DSS claiming to be in relation to legally binding signatures to people for Non Repudiation

Steve,

Do you mean legally binding, in as much a hand written signature on a paper
document is legally binding, or non-repudiable?

You seem to imply the two are the same.  From the many discussions that have
gone I don't think that they are.

Nick

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/members/leave_workgroup.php