dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Fwd: RE: UPU CPC EPM Positioning Proposal vis-a-vis the OASIS DSS

Trevor,

Sorry, yes I agree that we should use the same protocol.

Unless it is already there and I have missed it, I suggest that we should
add that there is a protocol to obtain a time-stamp token (and verify
time-stamp token ???), and that this requirement may be met using the
signing request / response.

I also missed the words hidden in 3.1.2:
"We will also define an XML Timestamp Token format, which will be similar to
an RFC 3161 TimeStampToken, and can be used for time-stamping XML-DSIG
signatures.  We will leave this format extensible to support linking schemes
in the future."

I suggest that is made more prominent by putting a new sub-heading
"3.1.3 Time-stamp token"

Finally, I would also perhaps suggest that the XML time-stamping can be
provided through a profile of DSS, and so that we add to 3.10.2:

- Time-stamping service profile.

Nick

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/members/leave_workgroup.php