dss message

Subject: On the posted agenda for the f2f meeting

Dear all,
As you will have noticed, I have posted the objectives and agenda
for the f2f meeting in Burlington.

The agenda has now a #0 issue "Welcome and logistic issues".
The rest is as circulated by Nick.
It also contains an initial proposal of time assignment for the
issues. Trevor pointed out that perhaps the outstanding issues
from the requirements could take less time, but this depended
on the discussions that have taken place during these days, so
I have left unchanged the first proposal and once in Burlington we
can re-schedule if convenient....

Regards

Juan Carlos