dss message

Subject: dss_requirements_draft_11

I'm having trouble with Kavi, for now the files are here -

http://www.trevp.net/dss/dss_requirements_draft_11.pdf
http://www.trevp.net/dss/dss_requirements_draft_11.doc

Changes:
  - Changed "Update Protocol" to "Compound Protocol" in 3.1.1 and
3.9.  This stems from discussions (unfortunately off-list) with Nick and Ed
where the opinion was expressed that an Update Protocol was just a
particular type of Compound Protocol, and that we wanted to support the
general notion of Compound Protocols.
  - Added mention of "German Signature Law Signature Profile" and
"Corporate Seal Application Profile" to 3.1.2, per Nick's request.
  - Added mention of "Application Profile" in "3.5 Signing Request
Requirements" and "3.7 Verifying Request Requirements", since we want the
option to specify this explicitly.
  - Adjusted text on Selective Signing, Signature Placement, and Output
Options to reflect the schema.  Maybe we shouldn't be backporting schema
decisions, but Juan Carlos' explanation of how to handle these things, plus
my tweaks, I think have yielded some good approaches I'd like to see if
people agree with.

Trevor