dss message

Subject: Draft 02 of the object naming guidelines

Colleagues - Here is the second draft of the object naming guidelines,
incorporating the best of the ideas discussed on the list.  Maybe, we can
consider adoption of these guidelines during our teleconference on Monday
(item 7 on the agenda).  All the best.  Tim.

Tim Moses
613.270.3183

oasis-tc-dss-1.0-object-naming-guidelines-wd-02.pdf