dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Comments on Core WD 01 3 Oct 03

OK on (4).

On 8 - I was referring to the structure agreed in the requirements document.

I do not believe that TLS includes a protocol element for carrying
authentication tokens.

I also think that the best place to put single sign on tokens is with the
DSS application, not the protocol that carries the peer to peer exchange.

Nick