dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] EU Directive versus ABA "digest signatures"

Hi John,

thank you for your patient explanations !

And please be clement with my sloppy term 'ABA approach'. But from this side of the atlantic it's easy to mix up the different important american institutions ..

Like all other technologies both PKI and digest signatures have their pros and cons. And I won't claim to have any expertise to recommend one technology. I just want to point out that dtmo the EU directive doesn't have any preference for a specific technology. I guess I heard that opinion in yesterdays telco.

Btw I'll try to figure out the position of the german regulatory body concerning digest signatures.

Greetings

Andreas

Horoskop, Comics, VIPs, Wetter, Sport und Lotto im WEB.DE Screensaver1.2
Kostenlos downloaden: http://screensaver.web.de/?mc=021110