dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Comments on Core Draft 11, 3 Feb 04 (long, resend)

Hi Frederick, wrt 11) below, why do you feel it would not make sense to
allow the client to include an embedded (and presumably signed) policy
statement rather than simply a URI in <ServicePolicy>?

I am currently trying to model this within policy-wiser server profile as a
<ds:Signature> object within <OptionalInputs> but placing it within
<Serviceprofile> would be more consistent.

Thanks

Paul

workgroup.php.