dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Discussion on outstanding issues for the core.

Looks like we are just about there.

I suggest if the <SignatureObject> not present the semantics that there is
an enveloped  signature in the document.

I am happy with defining some very basic rules for handling multiple
signatures in the core such as Ed suggests, rather than leaving things
undefined.

Ed, Perhaps you can re-iterate what you suggest regarding handling multiple
signatures.

Nick