dss message

Subject: CLARIFICATION

Dear all, I would like to clarify the messages that you
received last Friday  with the subject "Conference call modified".

They relate to the previous meeting held on May the 3rd.

They were the result of me to upload the minutes of the last conference
call in the calendar area (the place where all the details of the
conference call may be stored -dialing details, agenda and minutes),
instead of uploading in the files area.

Please note that the dialing details for the next conference call
on the 17 of May remain as indicated in my message of
Thursday 13
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/dss/200405/msg00041.html

Dialing details.
Direct 613-688-3270
NA Toll-Free 877-403-4562
Spain 00 800 4427 6791
UK 00 800 2288 0000

Passcode: 337735#

In few minutes you will receive the agenda of the next conference call
and the minutes of the last conf call in the usual way.

I apologize for any inconvenience the messages sent in 14 may
have caused to you.

Regards

Juan Carlos.