dss message

Subject: core wd-24

Here's the core spec with a fix for dealing with the "xml" namespace.  What
we do is import the "http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"; schema, but we
*don't* assign it to the namespace prefix "xml:", since we can assume
that's already being done.  Juan Carlos and I think this is the proper way
to do this, and XML-SPY likes it now.

This version should be suitable for the CD (unless we want more cleanup,
like removing the "editorial notes" or changing the schema URI to indicate
somehow that this is a CD;  however, if we end up doing multiple versions
of this, it might be best just to leave it in WD format).

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/download.php/7359/oasis-dss-1.0-core-spec-wd-24.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/download.php/7357/oasis-dss-1.0-core-spec-wd-24.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/download.php/7358/oasis-dss-1.0-core-schema-wd-24.xsd

Trevor