dss message

Subject: EPM Profile Review

Hi Juan-Carlos,

Once again thanks for pointing the TOC issue out. I will fix it. On the
other note, I was thinking exactly the same thing with respect to the
XAdES referencing.
Ed

cruellas@ac.upc.es wrote:

Ed,

The second version of the EPM document that I have
downloaded has a missmatch between
the section numbering in the TOC and the section numbering
in the document body. I do not know if this is due to a problem
with my computer and Word, but just in case other people experience
the same problem, I make the considerations below.

I think that this is due to the fact that in the body there
are three paragraphs that, instead being marked as "Normal" Style
are marked as "Title 1" Style: those that now start sections
4,5 and 6.

If you change the styles in these paragraphs then the TOC numbering
and the body sections numbering will match.
It is in the light of the numbering in the TOC that my comments
must be read.

Could I make two additional comments to the document?

COMMENT#7: TOC has missed, within section 3.2.3 one sub-section:
the one corresponding to

COMMENT#8: Do you think that could be worth to make reference
to XAdES / TS 101733 in the document?

Regards