dss message

Subject: Revised ANSI X9.95 liaison

Robert & all DSSers

As discussed on Mondays conference call I have updated the liaison to ANSI
X9 to tell them how to include the choice of their Timestamp token and the
DSS XML Sign based time-stamp token within a generic XML token structure,
instead of suggesting that the DSS core explicetly include the ANSI token as
an item in the choice.

Unless I hear objections beforehand, I'll send this out Monday morning (UK
time) to the ANSI X9F4 chair.

Nick

DSS-X9.95-liaison-rev.doc