dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] JPMorgan/RSA message

At 11:59 AM 10/9/2004 -0400, Glenn.Benson@chase.com wrote:

>Trevor,
>
>Thanks for your questions.  I will answer the first two questions in this
>e-mail.  I will send a subsequent e-mail answering your second two
>questions about JPMorgan's and RSA's ideas about how PSTP and OTP could fit
>into DSS.
[...]

Thanks Glenn,

My understanding is something roughly like:

Ke : RSA public key, used to encrypt K1 and K2
K1 : symmetric key, used to encrypt OTP
K2 : symmetric key, used to MAC document

PSTP Signature = Enc(Ke,K1|K2) | Enc(K1,OTP) | Mac(K2,Data)

I'm looking forward to your thoughts on DSS integration.

Trevor